TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HOME BOILERS ONLINE SHOPPING:
Home Gas Fires is a trading name of The Home Shopping Partnership.
° Home Boilers values you as a customer and your right to privacy. Except as may be otherwise required by law, Home Boilers will exercise all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information remains confidential and available only to Home Boilers, and its employees, agents, and contractors. Home Boilers will not sell your personal information to third parties.
° It is your responsibility to promptly notify your bank of any changes to your billing information, or of any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your credit card number. You are responsible for updating your registration information and your credit card information, as applicable.
° Notwithstanding any statements on the web pages or these bullet points, the Terms and Conditions are the agreement between you and Home Boilers. By submitting each order at checkout, you confirm and affirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions, of the form in which they appear at the time the order is submitted at checkout.
1. Offer and acceptance. By submitting a completed order form, you offer to purchase, on and pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and the order form, the items (collectively, "Product") you select and submit to Home Boilers for purchase via the order form. Your offer may be accepted by Home Boilers by sending you an electronic confirmation that your order has been received and accepted. It shall be in Home Boilers discretion to accept or reject your order. If Home Boilers accepts your order, these Terms and Conditions and the order form collectively constitute a legal agreement between Home Boilers and you governing your purchase of the Product from Home Boilers over the online shopping service.
2. Responsibilities. If Home Boilers accepts your order, Home Boilers shall, in return for your payment, provide the Product which you order through the online shopping service. The Product shall be delivered to you at the delivery address you designate. Your payment for the Product and shipping, including sales taxes and assessments, is due upon completion of your order on-line. Home Boilers will charge the payment to the credit card which you submit to Home Boilers, and will collect the payment from your bank. You authorize Home Boilers to make and collect such charge, and agree to make payment to Home Boilers if Home Boilers cannot collect the charge for any reason. The total amounts you shall pay for the Product per each order shall be the sums of the respective prices for the items you select and submit via the order form, plus all applicable sales taxes and shipping charges, as reported to you as the "TOTAL" in the order form.
3. Product Pricing and Shipping Charges. You will be charged the prices quoted for Products you have selected for purchase at the time you submit your order at checkout. If pricing for Products you have ordered changes after you place your order and your order is not yet shown as "Shipped" in the order history page available to you on Home Boilersweb site, you may cancel your order for the Products and place a new order for the Products. (Please note that Home Boilers will not notify you that pricing has changed, but you may re-visit the web site after submitting your order and learn that a change has occurred. If you find a pricing change, you may check the status of your order on the order history page of the site. If the order is not shown as "Shipped", you must cancel your order and place a new order to receive the changed pricing. If you do not cancel your order in such instance, your order will be filled and you will be charged the pricing shown on the web site at the time you submitted the order.) Shipping charges may also change from time to time, however; you will be charged the shipping charges quoted at the time you submit your order at checkout.
4. Communications. Home Boilers shall conclusively presume that online communications received from you through your use of the online order form and registration process are accurate, complete, and authorized by you as received by Home Boilers. You agree not to contest the validity and binding legal effect of those communications.
5. Shopper registration. You agree to complete the initial registration process according to Home Boilers requirements stated on the Web site, and to provide Home Boilers with accurate, complete and updated information as required for the initial registration process, including, but not limited to, your legal name, billing and delivery addresses, and telephone number. You must provide Home Boilers with an accurate and complete credit card number and expiration date, and any required Card Verification numbers at the time of submitting your online purchase order. You represent and warrant to Home Boilers that your use of any credit card is authorized and legal.
6. Shopper information changes. It is your responsibility to promptly notify your bank of any changes to your billing information or loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your credit card number. You are responsible for updating your registration information and your credit card information, as applicable.
7. Delivery. Products will be delivered to you at a single delivery location you designate that is within a delivery zone authorized by Home Boilers.
8. Substitution Policy. It is possible that certain Products may be unavailable, from time to time. In the event an item you have ordered is temporarily unavailable, Home Boilers will attempt to notify you and will fill the remainder of your order.
9. Product Information. Home Boilers will attempt to update Product information as and when changes come to the attention of Home Boilers. However, Home Boilers is not responsible for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. You should read the Product information upon delivery or contact the product manufacturer.
10. Disclaimer of warranty. Home Boilerss online shopping services are provided on a "As Is", "As Available" basis, and Home Boilers does not provide any assurances of the availability or usability by you of the online shopping services. Home Boilers makes no representations or warranties, whatsoever, as to the substance, or the accuracy or sufficiency thereof, of any Product information listed on the web site. Home Gas Fires MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AS TO THE PRODUCTS SOLD, THE ONLINE SHOPPING SERVICES, DELIVERIES, OR OTHERWISE.
11. Limitation of liability. Home Boilers shall not be liable to you for any interception of online communications, software or hardware problems (including, without limitation, viruses, loss of data, or compatibility conflicts), unauthorized use of your credit card, or other consequence beyond the reasonable control of Home Boilers.
12. Confidentiality. Home Boilers values you as a customer and your right to privacy.
Except as may be otherwise required by law, Home Boilers (i) will exercise every reasonable effort to ensure that your credit card information remains confidential and is available only to personnel who have a need to know such information in connection with providing you with Home Gas Fires online shopping services or otherwise for Home Boilers general business purposes and (ii) will not sell your name, address or similar personal information to third parties or permit the use of such information outside the scope of the Home Boilers online shopping service or Home Boilers general business purposes. Home Boilers may, and reserves the right to, use and disclose internally within Home Boilers any aggregated information, including information you provide to Home Boilers, regarding Home Boilers customers and usage of the online shopping service, for any purpose.
13. Applicable law. These Terms and Conditions and the order form, collectively constituting the sole and entire agreement between Home Boilers and you regarding the online shopping services.
14. Changes to Terms and Conditions. Home Boilers reserves the right to, from time to time, with or without notice to you, in Home Boilers sole discretion, amend the Terms and Conditions for use and purchases regarding the online shopping services. Home Boilers will not notify you of any amendments to the Terms and Conditions, it is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions prior to submitting each order and Home Boilers has no responsibility to notify you of any changes prior to effectiveness of the changes or otherwise.
15. Terms and Conditions Govern. These Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time, shall be the sole terms of the agreement between you and Home Boilers regarding your online purchases. All statements otherwise made on the web site are intended only for your convenience and do not form and are not included in the terms for your purchase.
16. Taxes. If you become aware of any unpaid sales taxes or other amounts with respect to any purchases, you must expeditiously report this to Home Boilers and you must timely pay such taxes or amounts.
17. Home Boilers Right to Refuse Service. Home Boilers, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, with or without cause or reason.
19. Returns Policy. We operate a policy where the customer is given a 24 hour 'think time' delay before goods are shipped out. should you wish to cancel your order please do so within 24 hours of placing the order. No returns can be accepted for credit unless previously agreed by us and an official returns reference has been issued. A charge of 25% of invoice value or a minimum of £10.00 will be levied on Goods 'not wanted' or 'incorrectly ordered' or due to duplication resulting from a 'confirmation' order not being endorsed to that effect, You must inform us within seven days from receipt of the goods for a return number to be issued under this category. You will bear all costs of returning any goods under this category. All items to be returned must be in original packaging, undamaged and not used. All items returned as faulty are liable to manufacture inspection. We cannot guarantee replacement or credit: a warranty repair may be given. No items can be returned if they have been ordered specially.
19. Special Orders. Items that are ordered, that are not kept in stock are deemed to be a special order. We would have to make a specific individual request / order from the manufacturers. If the products that you are requesting or sourcing are deemed to be special orders, then regrettably once the order has been agreed we are unable to have these items returned.